(Senior) Study Director - Toxicology (m/w/d)
Birkendorfer Str. 65
88400 Biberach an der Riß
We offer you the opportunity to take on the role of Study Director/Scientist/Laboratory Head m/f/d for General Toxicology in our Nonclinical Drug Safety Germany department. This position includes conducting in vivo toxicology studies and provides exciting insights into areas such as Repeat Dose Toxicity and Reproductive Toxicity.
In your new role, we encourage you to take part in numerous internal and external training and development opportunities e.g., further dedicated continuous education to become a certified veterinarian in toxicology and pharmacology and/or laboratory animal science. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to work in international drug development project teams as a team member toxicology.
Tasks & responsibilities
- In your new role, you will act as a study director for non-clinical drug safety studies (GLP and non-GLP) on rodents and non-rodents.
- You will be responsible for designing, planning, conducting, evaluating and reporting state-of-the-art toxicology studies.
- With your expertise, you take on various scientific questions in the field of toxicology.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for safety in all activities related to the assigned tasks and for initiating the necessary safety measures.
Additional Tasks & Responsibilities for the Senior role:
- As a Senior Study Director, you will lead a laboratory with technical staff.
- In addition, you have the opportunity to work as a Team Member Toxicology (TMT) in international drug development project teams which includes the creation / contribution to regulatory documents (e.g. IB, IND, Briefing Documents, PIP).
- Approbation / doctoral degree in veterinary medicine or human medicine, or alternatively a completed degree with a doctorate in biology or related fields with sufficient in vivo focus
- Knowledge of pharmacology and toxicology as well as a strong interest in the scientific investigation of toxicological issues
- Expertise in laboratory animal science (FELASA) as well as knowledge of rodents and/or non-rodents are advantageous
- Experience working under GLP conditions and expertise in the regulatory environment of international drug development would be beneficial, but not required
- Independent, thorough, and well-organized work style
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Very good German and English language skills
Ready to contact us?
Please contact our HR Direct Team, Tel: +49 (0) 6132 77-3330.
Step 1: Online application - application deadline is February 20th, 2024.
Step 2: Virtual meeting mid/end of February
Step 3: On-site interviews beginning of March
Discover our Biberach site: xplorebiberach.com